http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Monday, June 28, 2010

Make This Happen!

just came back frm SG,
sending my bro back...

initially,
i was very reluctant to follow them..
as..
somehow,
i know they will discuss bout my career..
i dun wan to feel the pressure..
i dun wan to be confronted..
tht is y,
i am running frm it...
avoiding to go down..
as i dun wan anything to make me hav doubt or in dilemma..

but i am not successful..
ended up in SG...

i was rite,
they did brought up this issue...
telling me...
asking me..
questioning me..
laying out all the factors..
wat am i going to face..
wat do i need to be in this industry..

in this conversation,
i get so frustrated...
i told them to stop condemning me,
i wan their support, not telling me tht there is other option out there..

i admit,
i actually really did nth,
did nth in the sense in finding a job...
even having my resume done..
i was "bz"
bz with my holiday trips..
not doing anything for my career..
i was landed with this job..
through a bit of pushing frm my dad..
as i did not had a plan..
the only plan in my head is "i wan to go down to SG to work"
tht's all...

but no matter how,
no matter wat they say..
i know very clearly wat i am doing!

i am young, i believe i can do this!
although i know it will be very very hard!
but u dun try, u nvr know..
yes, we hav to thk in a wider area...
not secluded into one area..
but for now,
this is wat i have opted for..
i will just go with my instinct, my heart..

although say it so nicely,
but i always still keep haih all the way...
just letting it out..
as the pressure is there..
which is given by myself, not by others..
i often just yell when i am in the car waiting for the green light when on the way to the office..
sometimes doubting myself on the way..
just need a continuous support and brainwashed myself tht i can do this~~

but this is just me..
i do hope my peers, my ji mui men 2J 3W, has a nice career!!
no fan nao is the best...
but is ok to hav one,
as we still had each other for encouragement...
missing u guys a lot~~
we shud meet soon~

nites guys~
luv u all very muchy!!

(Diana) <3

0 comments: