http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wu La La

had been enjoying this week...

didnt manage to touch much notes as expected...

going to neglect this blog for sometime...
is time to spent time on studies 1st..

had to reached the target i aspire..

wish me luck!...

n till thn...
will post up my kuantan trip 1st..

miss the karaoke session..
miss u guys..

(Diana) <3

4 comments:

jo@n 佐安 said...

i miss the sing k days .....
dun study la .. same with me ..play 1st nonstop ...

Diana said...

re joan: yalor.. now ask me guai guai study also very hard.. in front of the lappy, hard to resist... we study hard for now la.. later we cont playing haha..

Anonymous said...

i also wan sing k nehhh~~

Diana said...

re jing yi: haha, a lot of ppl wants to sing k recently..