http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Super Slow Progress

everyone shud be closing their doors..
shuting themselves at home..

eating their books i guess..

me too..
trying as hard as i could...
to do the same thing...
ended up..
the whole day..

stick more to the lappy than my notes..
although notes was in front of me..

but not exactly focusing..
now..

only manage to finish like one page of my notes???!!???!?!
zzzz..

i think i am really gud at wasting time..
now somemore playing facebook..
can someone close facebook for like two weeks..
kinda hard not to be itchy in entering..

will just let it sail naturally thn..
gud luck everyone!
especially to accounting students!
u r the early birds to enter the exam hall!

gv u all extra oil to run the extra mile..
nites..
muacks!

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

jo@n 佐安 said...

diana...
my study progress also became slow now ....
i want crazy edi ....
feel too stress..... OMG >>.

Diana said...

re joan: dun get it frm me leh.. i super slow la.. now also haven cover one chap, i wan bang head ady.. madm so hard to study!! stupid notes cant cover much, hav get all frm text book...

dun stress.. dun keep looking at notes if u cant focus, maybe walk around, get a cup of coffee, play facebook, on ur blog, write sth.. thn sit down n study again...

calm urself down, thn slowly.. even if u are not really focusing, stick ur eyes to ur notes, thn slowly read it, even if it takes few times to get into ur head..

it works for me, hope it help u too.. gambateh!