http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, August 27, 2009

idiotic "fixing"

stupid stupid stupid
grrr...

went to the shop....
to fix my stupid router..
which alr took ages to fix..
fix the 1st time,
they alr gv me a spoilt one..

now hav to see them again...
ask them to refix the stupid router..

was so happy tht they can gv me a replacement there n thn..
ended up..
now again..
it is giving me prob...
really..
*&*^*^**$&^$&%&^

stupid idiotic..
dunno wat is the problem also..
grrr...
really idiotic..
make me no mood!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant use the wireless..
idiot idiot!

*bad mood*

(Diana) <3

0 comments: