http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, September 27, 2009

in my own world

been closing myself to my own world lately..

i like this moment..
although my timing was obviously ...
upside down...
terbalik with everyone...
everyone will be snoozing now..
but i like to slowly take my time now...
study when i wan to...
watch a bit of movie...
playing several games..

weird as i dun prefer it during the day..
dunno y..
just the feeling...
it is different..
when is bright daylight...
somehow..
me as a "nighter"..
cannot seems to concentrate...

now is really my own world..
but it will has light soon enough..
i shall retreat to my bed tht time..

haih...
wish monday will come faster..
i wan to hav my holiday alr..
i need it desperately..

(Diana) <3

1 comments:

Chris Koo said...

wish u all de best in ur exam ya!!!
gambateh la.....