http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, September 26, 2009

-----very Moody------

feel very moody....

my house was so quiet...
no noise...
no laughter...
wat also dun hav...

so moody..
lonely...

i cant even study...
althoug this shud be the best environment to get my studies done..

haih...
hope this final paper end soon..
asap..
i cannot bear this situation..
majority alr finished their paper..

most of them alr with their families..
warm n cosy at home...
haih..
i still hav to eat all the stupid notes...
shit!

really like shit!
although u gv me more time to study...
but actually most of the time..
i use it to do other stuff than studying...
do not hav the fear...

dun wan to care dun wan to care...
wish i could really dun care..
but i could not afford to forgo another subj...
one is alr more than enough to make my day..
stupid stupid stupid!

yish..
really no mood..
haih.....
........
.......
.......
.....
....
..
..
.

(Diana) <3

0 comments: