http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Broken Ring

haih...

just realise...
my ring is broken...

a ring tht had followed me since foundation..

i rmb it very well..
it was my b'day...
i received this gift.
as i rmbered kept complaining...
how i lost my own ring...
n thn,
my frens bought me one as a present..

was so touched..
n liked it a lot..
as it is simple n nice..

now it is broken...
haih...
been with around 2 years plus ady...

guess...
i will need to get another ring..
the saying goes, old wan dun go away, new one wont come around...

or maybe i shudden wear one for now...
ring actually meant sth when u wear one..
i shall dun wear one...
until someone get me one..
where is the someone??
haih..

still got 8 hours plus..
n we will be in the exam hall ady...
hope everything sail smoothly..
nites everyone...

(Diana) <3

0 comments: