http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Monday, September 28, 2009

another failure

i wan to be positive...
i dun wan to think bout it...
but wat i hope for a gud ending..
did not happen to me...

yest nite...
i was quite confident..
everything i memorised...
but today....
didnt manage to apply any of it...
my mind is blank...
dunno wat to write..

heart alr thinking...
i am failing again..
alr had the urge to gv up...

again..
another failure..
under the same lecturer....
omg...
i pray n pray not to see him again...
but it is quite impossible....

yest even think of wat to post here..
my title for my post...
shud be past tense...
saying bout how my finals had over...
n i finally finished everything in a gud ending...

now...
this dun even happened alr...
i really no mood...

but there is no point...
i could do no more.
make no ammendments..
guess....
i shall just go out as planned...
there is really nth i could do ady.......

haih...
y i always hav to haih..
y cant i say sth positive like yeah! i finally finish exam..
i really could not bring myself to be happy...
idiotic ending..
hate him! crazy buffalo!

(Diana) <3

0 comments: