http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, May 22, 2009

Korean Food for Dinner~

went out with my besties to get a pair of new shoes...
after tht trip...

we went for dinner at..
Daorae Restaurant...
It is a Korean BBQ restaurant...
heard before this name...
but nvr tried before...
It has a lot of branches... i went to Kepong branch which is around my area... There is also at USJ Subang, Kota Damansara... n etc etc...
Their utensils... nth to do while waiting for the food...
Ta da~~ the food is here... i called a tofu sth sth.. haha, forgot ady... yummylicious~~
all this came with it, it is inside the set it self... the kimchi was nice!!
my rice together with the set i called, really nice... there is definitely a second round... yum~~

My tofu sth sth set.. it is not really spicy.. at least for me it isnt, u would hav to try it out!
this set cost RM17.. is reasonable for korean food i guess..
but the rest rite, as it is BBQ korean restaurant..
the BBQ set is much more expensive.... it cost bout RM40-70...
but i will go for tht the nx round... although is a bit exp... but for the lovely food, it still worth it~~

Nx~
is Dessert time~
My Bestie saw this at Magazine...
so fine fine fine...
n here we are...
is called Honeymoon~
This is their so called symbol... it is on their plates, spoon, tissue paper...
my fren called this... ermm.. dunno call wat alr... it cost RM6

i called this.. erm dunno how to translate in english... shud be some black bean thing, i call hot wan, nice~ also cost RM6
i like ate squid ink.. haha, looks like i am poisoned...
their symbol on plates...
here the dessert range frm RM6 -RM14 like tht...
expensive for desserts...
but this is the price around there....
been surveying around..
now dessert are much expensive than a main course meal....
wat i meant is like a packet of rice or noodles..

i think tht's all for today...
oh ya, did anyone went for the Jusco Member Card today?
i missed it...
consequences is...
my mum kinda angry, as u know mums..
could not afford to miss such events...
haih...
guess is for sure i hav to accompany my mum for the nx sales..
which is nx Friday..
Parkson having sales..
the news definitely not frm me..
i heard frm my mum over the phone...
definitely is a hint to ask me accompany...
i guess~~
oh ya.. forgot bout this...
home made smoothies by my mum, not bad actually...
it is a combination of mango, banana, ice cubes, yogurt and last but not least Beer (for this, my mum put Heineken...)
tasted much better than it looks...
as i am quite reluctant to try it... as i dun like yogurts~~
u could try at home, it is actually quite simple ^^
enough of updates..
nites guys~~
(Diana) <3

2 comments:

jo@n 佐安 said...

i want join too ....
but so far , nobody want accompany me eat korean food le ...
call out them all now !!!

Diana said...

haha, join?

i went out with my fren only.. u dunno wan.. USJ subang also got one, Kota Damansara also got..

very nice~~
go on9 search which branch nearest to ur place, ur favourite korean food~~