http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Updates on my boring dayss

Supposingly...
holidays is boring as usual..
but today bout 12sth...
my mum woke me up....
as my dad wanted to go for.......

a japanese buffet
recognise this place?? haha, if u ask me, i would not know also...

answer is....
Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant~~

actually when my mum told me.. i am reluctant to go for it...

it had a promotion which only cause RM25 per person for lunch which means is a 50% discount..

it also has promotion for dinner, but it is only for 30% discount...

as my dad was free for lunch, we went to the 1U outlet which is nearest to my house...

some pics~ Salmon... quite blurry.. coz i was walking while taking the photo...

some tempura, n spagetthi tht i took..
lamb shank~~ according to my parents, it is nice! i did not try... coz i dun feel like eating lamb...
Nx~
Unagi and swiss roll which contain duck meat~~ this is nice~~ i like the Unagi!! yummy~

Overall, Shogun food did improve,
i would recommend the unagi and swiss roll, plus the lamb shank..
n n the steamboat which every table will hav...
tht wan is really nice~~
luv the soup, really yummy~
the rest u all try out urself.. to me is average...
after a heavy lunch...
saw this when about to go home...
TOUGH jeansmith
i not sure whether is it new in 1U...
haha, coz i long time did not shop in 1U alr...
am not updated whether is this new or not...
but nevertheless, i assumed it is a small event whom 6 models will walk down the aisle showing their new arrivals...

they hav this guy... ermm... not sure wat is his name, he is a local model... got host shows if i not mistaken... he n Amber Chia start the event by walking as couples...

Amber Chia on her final rounds, along with the other five models behind her...
This are the 6 models... haha... just manage to capture their backs...
not much.. just happen to see this event going on....
while on the way home...
my mum suggested to.....
Buy Fish...
i thought, at this time buy fish???
like where to?
after tht only i know is...
this is wat she meant... fish.... so cute.. haha, maybe holidays was too boring alr, saw sth so lively, just feel they are so adorable...
look n feeding them also is a way to past time i guess... haha...


Last thing is...
which happen on yest nite...
my clumsiness~~~
almost got either me or my mum's leg chopped...
look at the pic below...
n u will know why i say so...
saw this chopping board... it is so thick... and a fine knife rite.... look down...
when the chopping board drop...
the knife...
spilt to half...
so scary...
it might be our legs kena chopped...
really thank god...
me n my mum only got bruises...
poor knife, hav to sacrifice u instead of our legs..
dunno is it holidays too long...
or at home too long...
today even go to supermarket...
wan to return a trolley to retrieve 20cents...
i can totally do it the wrg way..
i am so dumb....
but think of it....
dunno wat got into me...
my dad keep saying y i am so stupid...
i dunno how to describe the situation...
haha, just let it be...
if i could find a pic bout the situation , will post it up to let u guys a gud laugh...
i am really stupid...
i am also laughing myself...
k la...
long update...
wan to cont with my series alr...
nites dears~
sweet dream~~
(Diana) <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

你说到unagi,
我就开始流口水了。。。啊~~~
肚子饿

Diana said...

haha, the unagi really nice, u shud go n try if u r a unagi lover.. RM25 per person, quite worth it... ^^

Pixie Clover said...

serious ah? SHogun food got improved?? becoz before this the food wasnt that nice..hmmm, shud give a try then^^.. By the way, Amber Chia was there at the TOUGH event!!! how could i missed it!!!!!!!!!!!she was so gorgeous there^^