http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Birds Chirpping in the morning

is alr morning...
now is 6.51am..
another few more minutes ...
it is exactly 7am...

i am not asleep yet...
not a morning person....
so this timing is definitely not a time where i am awake..

my mum alr downstairs...
doing her daily chores...
but me...
still here....

this is becoz...
of show...
crazy with all this series..
without finishing it....
i am not sleeping...
really bad habit....
but this is the "earliest"
i had stayed long enough...

finals also not so rajin...
feel so guilty rite now...

dun wan to talk more...
better get some sleep..
i am alr an abnormal person...
doing things the opposite way as compare to a normal person...
good morning to everyone..
n gud nite to myself...

(Diana) <3

1 comments:

Yukon Air said...

LOL!
Don't worry. There's someone here who sleeps around this time too nowadays.

And chill about your results.. it'll be alright am sure. You're just thinking too much about it I guess.

Sorry I'm damn sibuk I know. =P