http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, March 6, 2009

Something Happy makes a day better

since wat has happen alr happen...
just let it be...
everything has to be done also...
no point grumbling...
but find ways to make myself better...

Gardens at 1U

It is a nice place, suitable for couples... decorated like a garden... This small flower pot is on every table... sweet rite...
The drinks and soup goes with the set meal... but i dun like the soup.. it depends on individua taste... i dun like the taste of it...like too creamy... n it is green color.. like the Italiannies soup.. but this is unbearable for me... try urself..

My roommate set... dunno wat chicken alr... this set is very nice... its placing is very nice... look also feel like eating...( i will go back for this set nx time)

second set frm my housies- dorry fish... with i think mushroom soup... also not bad... but for me too creamy.. coz i myself do not like cream...


finally, my set- carbonara( beef set)... see all the cheese on top... really very very nice.. but in the end felt so full.. as the sauce is heavy with flavors... very nice!
Me eating alr.. felt so hungry.... the smell of the carbonara ... very nice!

after finished... photo session... three of us... can see, big face to small face... (kidding only coz whoever taking the camera could not avoid a big face photo)...

a kiss frm my roommate... which i do not know... haha.. thx.. roomie, see ur this pic... i am much happier rite now... =P

to return her kind effort, is a kiss back frm me... see her so shy... i dun normally kiss anybody nor i ever do this position before... lol... my first time gv her ady... haha, dun be so happy ya jolene... =P


camera took camera with us in it... the effect not bad... i like it...

Me n Ley, a normal photo... no kisses or hugs..... plain natural...
thn, after lunch, is shopping time!!!
initial plan is to shop sth for ball...
but ended up also bought sth else for U purpose...
see my retarded look... tht jeans is really a no no for me... dun wrry, i did not buy it... just the line T-shirt...
i bought a lot tht day....
most of it is for ballnite purposes...
i also saw my clsmates shopping... u know who u are...
ended up i bought a very exp shoes (but it is worth as it is slightly more exp than the normals wan i buy)
thn i bought masks. etc etc... forgot ady wat i bought... doesnt matter...
the point is my $$$$$$ reduces....
last but not least...
may my day be as happy as this day...

Hopefully i could smile this way again... smile smile smile... =D.... making an effort alr....

now back to ass... i hav to finish it off... n off i go for some shopping... Ball nite really need a lot of money..... haih.. but no regrets....

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

Pixie Clover said...

hey! is it really that nice in Garden? i thought for so long to try the food there everytime i passed by there=D, hmmm, must try d..btw, nice pic^^..miss u!

Diana said...

yea yea, is nice! go try... both three meals also nice! i like the carbonara =)
miss u 2 ^^ thx~