http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shattered

suddenly no mood at all…
Especially at a timing like this…

With more things to do…
Alr I had not much time for my own stuff….
N still have to spare time for tht…
I am not complaining as it is part of my job…
But maybe with all this with is alr my limit..

This sumore..
I really could not take it…
All my anger n stress…
Felt so tense…

On the way back home….
Tears shedded….
For wat I do not know….
body so tense..
Keep bitting my lips…
N even clutches my fist so tightly until I reached home…

Once I stepped in to my house….
I told myself hav to act normally…
I practice a bit…
But failed terribly when my parents ask wat is wrg with me…
I only said nth, I am alrite….

I wish wat I say is true…
I wanted more of a space to breath now…
At least for awhile….
I needed some fresh air…

I am confined with no where to go…
But keep working until u come out with sth…
Everyone most probably hav this feeling…
Felt so tired tht there is no time for them to think of having any entertainments…

Haih… felt so tired…..
I will retreat to my sanctuary for today….
As it is hard for me to continue anything tht I shud do…
I could not even focus….

(Diana) <3

0 comments: