http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

BABI HUTAN!

can u pls wake up or not!
we did not owe u anything u know!
if it is ur fault, pls admit to it!

stop blamig others, n make other ppl's life so damn MISERABLE!
although ur target is not me!
i am angry tht u can treat my frens this way!
u stupid BABI HUTAN!

how u do things?
how u plan things?
this is not the 1st time!!!!
how many times u wan this to happen?

stop messing with my frens!
especially when my fren is sick!
grrrr....
u r just so irritating and annoying!
wat a "kind" person u are!

pls find out where u really put ur stuff or recall whethere did u actually pass to them!
dun straight put the blame on others!
they hav things to wrry also, and not only u!
annoying Babi!

stupid!

so geram!
(Diana) <3

0 comments: