http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My so called "break time"....

This is the games i played lately....
its from facebook...

First one, Geo Challenge
This is to guess the flags for each country
Geo Challenge


2nd game... also frm facebook..
is PET SOCIETY...
haha, kinda crazy bout this lately..
keep visiting my pet...
This is my pet... so innocent looking, haha my frens say it look like a pig coz of the pig nose...


This is my house for my pet, Christmas is around the corner, decorate a bit for christmas celebration ^^

We can visit each other tht had by hugging, fighting, kissing, tell jokes, dance, and dance with the radio.. one of my fren's house

Go try out this 2 games, ^^
(Diana) <3

2 comments:

Yukon Air said...

awww so cutee. LOL.

these two games are such a hit in Facebook right now.

btw just in case you didn't read my comment; so sorry there's no online version for it... YET. at least that's what i've heard. LOL.

All the best in your last paper! =)

p/s: A little spamming here. Student bill is not out yet. Hahaha. will inform you guys.

Diana said...

Go create one pet, haha, quite fun, i mean for me, not sure u like it or not.

ok ok . thx for the info. =)

haha, my last paper will be screwed.. as i till now... not studying.. =P gud luck in urs 2