http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Flash Back~~

Suddenly flash back...
remembered the last sem when i was disturbed by a msg....

i took a look...
my fren told me to view my results....
at tht time, i told myself not to think anything but just view it....
bad or worse i will just have to deal with it....

scrolling down to view it is such a pain where i experience when i 1st failed my paper...
where the stupid failed paper is at the end of every subj...
this time...
i do not slowly scroll down...
but view it full .....
POP~~
i was like stunt.....

n keep yapping n yelling....
jumping around...
my mum frm downstairs heard me screaming...
call out to me....
i open my door and yell to my mum tht i pass all my papers....
i heard tht my parents was relieved...
coz their worst fear is i will hav to go Kampar if i failed....
of course is my worst fear 2....

even after days, weeks after my final results was out....
i still could not believe it...
i keep going back to the website n rechecked my results...
fear tht it might appeared diferently....
or somehow i just read it wrgly...

tmr is my fifth time having finals....
again this rountine goes...
where i sit for this exam...
feel anxiety bout the results...
or maybe alr start to worried or crying after tmr's paper....
Who Knows??

there is just so much tht we cant predict...
i was so sure tht i will failed my paper...
i told all my frens n my parents...
telling them i know i failed...
i know i did...
but wat is the point bragging tht i definitely will fail?
making me emotionally break down...??
n in return i get a B for my resit paper...
thinking too much is a very bad thing to do...

enough for the recap of last sem...
guess is best i prepare myself ready for wat is up for me now...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE =)

(Diana) <3

1 comments:

Yukon Air said...

hey cheer up.
the best is to forget the past and move on. LOLL.

I'm sure you'll do fine.

All the best in your finals too! =)