http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Complain is just my another nature....

Y I hav been complaining a lot?
Complaining in too many things tht make me num….
n make u readers num as well….
Hearing me complaining this n tht….
Maybe I am closed up in my this comfy and safe place…
not exposing myself too much on the outside world…

as in I would not get the chance to really go out with frens…
or getting involved in any of those activities….
Frenless ppl like me will just hav to stay home n grumble…..
facing all walls…
Wat more can I say but complaining….

Furthermore, all my siblings are not around….
I am left alone with my mum all day long….
N without knowing wat to say ….
Or maybe there is nth so much to say or made it into conversation….
Tht is y…
Without communication… conflict arises like a spark of fire…
suddenly appear in no where…
n u do not hav the warning signal….
Telling u tht danger is coming….

See… I am complaining yet again…..
wat more else I could do…..
I really do not know….
Haih… this will be a “long long” holiday

n btw...
it is freaking early for me to blog this....
this is the 1st time awaking in this early hours....
and actually posting sth...
and when i am actually very tired after my bbq nite with frens...
guess my alert mind wants my tired body to do sth...

(Diana) <3

4 comments:

Yukon Air said...

Chill. You'll get through this I'm sure. I've been in your position before (probably still am) so yea, I know how it feels. =)

Take care, enjoy your holidays.

Yukon Air said...

btw; like you said to me, it's your blog, you can complain whenever you like. haha.

婕米恩 said...

ya.. blog is where u express your self..haha
and.. i have no siblings at all ler.. at home i also face wall lar..
but luckly i know how to spend my time at home to the fullness.. haha

Diana said...

to nic: yup.. true also.. my blog my way, btw, merry christmas ya!

to jamie: yea.. tht is y i admire u being so independent and would spend ur time to the fullest without wasting any of it... merry christmas yuhuu~~