http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, August 3, 2008

SUddeN LecTure

just came back frm a very long dinner

a dinner full of lecture
frm my dad...
i nvr ever been in a situation...
my dad sounded so WorrIed....
is like wat he is talking now...
worries him more than I do....

I.....
I am his daughter...
A 20 year old gurl....
i shud be independent...
all this worries shud not had happen....
how can i allow him to tell me....
when i shud hav do it alr...

wat he say...
not even a single thing is untrue...
i was really in honeymoon...
taking my own sweet time...
taking everything easily....
all this while i knew sth is wrg...
but i just choose not to faced it...
my results is all borderline...
its been 1 year alr....
1 year passes fast...
my results is getting worst n worst....

n yet i am still in my sweet dreams...
thinking tht all this will turn well....
thinking sth tht would not happen...

no wonder the whole day, my dad was like angry at me...
talking me in a way....
tht i can feel he is mad at me...
his tone somehow is slightly higher than usual...
looking me in a way tht he had sth to tell me....
all he wants is for me to BuCk Up..
no more coming home...
treating like it is holiday...
waking up late...

i will take it...
take all of ur words...
n wont let u down....
no more...
disappointment frm u....

thx for worrying... i shud hav know better... wat u said.... i will bear in mind.... as u said.... this is my future... u cant help me anything but keeping me in the rite direction... i was off direction.. way off frm it... i am so srry i made u worried.... i..... i..... i promise i will buck up... this is a promise not only to u.... but also to myself... i can guarantee tht ....thx dad.... .....

(Diana) <3

0 comments: