http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Monday, August 4, 2008

Nth Much To DO

back at home...
maybe environment too comfy...
brought back notes to read..
n yet...
cant even sit down n read it...

Laptop is so distracting...
as long as it is in font of me...
watever also cant be done...
i also dun hav self control lo...
just let it the way it is...
keep meddle with it...
Non-Stop!!
even it is alr time to sleep....

I am going to destroy my education man!!
aiks!!!

how la?
chuck the laptop??
cant do tht....
Off it n leave it aside??
not much self control tht i can tahan for long....
aiks....
no more option la....
maybe i shall just go somewhere which do not hav a laptop...
like Starbucks!!
provided i dun bring my laptop there.....
@.@

haihz...
Finals is coming soon...
n i haven STUDY yet!!!!

i dun wan to FAIL!!
s
t
u
d
y

s
t
u
d
y

s
t
u
d
y

Hope this keeps playing in my mind, again n again!!

i also gv up on myself....

(Diana) <3

0 comments: