http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Long Long Day

Early in the morning....
still in my SWEET dreams...
9.30 cls...
9.20 only wake up....
i am just so PIG....
went to this English Cls...
was so so so sleepy...
i even yawn 3 times before my tutor who was in front of me...
stopped me frm yawning...
she said" you know yawning... yawning can.... wat she meant shud be spread.... =.="
thn she continue... she said.. if u yawn again, u better sit behind the wall or i will throw u out of the cls!!!
i was like... stunned... speechless....

later...
she asked for text book...
which as usual...
most of us do not hav...
she wanted to scold...
but she controlled her temper...
the way she do it is just so amazing...
as last wk we alr did not bring...
after tht...
my fren sitting beside me...
did not bring notes...
in front of her...
she found out n wanted to fire...
but again she cooled down...

later...
during checking assignments..
my group is the 1st to checked..
she asked several Q but we could not answer...
n yet again...
we know she is angry...
but she still controll...
after tht...
other group let her checked..
she try to find an appropriate word...
i try to help...
she go n say dun know one word n simply say...
i was like....
omg...
i was just trying to HELP!!!
no big deal rite...
damn emo...
but tht is just awhile...
yawn thing is defintely my fault...
assignment also partly i am responsible...
but the last part...
she really....

after tht...
came back to my house....
met my EX-OWNER!!!
omg!!
i am just so unlucky
she go n asked my fren whether i wan bac the deposit!!
so i went out la!
so stupid la me!
she straight telling me bout the condition of the house!!
which i told her before about the sink!
i was like getting scold for sth i didnt do!!
so angry!!!
she was like standing there...
keep scolding again n again...
all those things also not i left there wan!!
come n scold me for nth!!!
stupid boss lady!
so geram...
somemore talk so loud...
shouting on top of her voice..
lucky my housemates helped me...
if not i will be stuck there listening to her...
she even wan me to witness the mess of the house!!
mang jang betul!!

after all tht scene...
went for cls..
present tutorial Q....
but somehow tutor missed us...
so dun need present..
later...
had MIS exam...
easily get through...
ahhaha...
thn straight went for BBQ buffet steamboat...
wah...
ate a lot a lot...
too much to eat...
wat also eat...
so full n smelly after the meal....

one day just can do a lot of things...
now i hav to start with assignments...
so sienss...
so much to do....
but just so hard to start....
guess stop crapping...
more doing....



(Diana) <3

2 comments:

婕米恩 said...

got mer? she got said that mer?
maybe she say me gua..coz i got mention the word also..

Diana said...

hahah, yes... she said so...
she say to my face... haihz... kena shoot!!