http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Peace

Wat has done alr done....
nth much more to argue or say...
things turn out to be this way for a reason....
but this reason no longer important....
as it is not an Issue anymore.....
after this....
after all this...
i had much more to be worried...
this is just part of it...
the process of it...

once this is over....
nth more i can asked....
but just some entertainment n of course SHOPPING!!!...
the sales has started!!
n i heard tht Levis had 50% discount!!
wanted to rush to the mall tmr to buy few pair of it!!
but there is not much time for me...
everything have to be rushed for tmr..

anyways...
Bani....
He came back from Kampar today....
haihz...
just talked to in like for 30 seconds...
thn need to go for cls..
after cls...
straight back to my home in Kepong...
srry ar Bani....
didnt get to spend some time with u...
i mean chatting...
so long didnt hear u crap ady....
wondering are u stil the same..
doing the dragon smoke thing...
same old jokes...
hahhaah...

even becoz Mister Bani,
we get scolded by our CB tutor....
poor tutor...
berkobar-kobar wan to help us...
but no one wan to response...
no one wan to asked..
of course he emo la....
somemore we keep distracted frm Mr. Bani...
who r just standing outside of the cls...
coz its a SuRPRisE
we did not know he is back...
although i know he is bac yest nite...
just tht didnt see him....

other than this...
i guess is having a nice conversation with my dad....
talking to my dad is diff from mums...
as dads will tell u very frankly...
as in telling u r this this this this this...
he will take care of ur feelings also...
but more on telling u truthfully...
he really did tell me a lot on how to handle things...
i agree most of it....
it is my fault also...
but when he heard again...
my reason...
he agreed wat i say..
so this is it...
no more arguments...
i alr get wat i needed to hear...
no more struggling...
finding the rite words....
hmmm....

i shud inhale n exhale....
maybe all this will be gone soon enough...
no more worries for me...
gud for everyone...

inhale exhale
inhale exhale
inhale exhale
(dun think i am crazy, i really type n do it as well, it really helps....part of my small tricks to cool down)

(Diana) <3

4 comments:

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

hahaha...
inhale exhale inhale exhale ...
^o^ i'll do tat too next time...

Diana said...

ahahha, yea
besides tht... i also dunno wat is the best i can do to chill... haha ^^

Mr. Joker said...

daughters talk to dad,
sons talk to mother...
is just a cycle ...
maybe because our gender make our fathers or mothers hard to talk wo us ...
myself i talk to my mother often , and seldom talk to my dad ...
me and my dad conversation always end up argue-ing ...

but wat can i say , he is my dad after all ...
maybe he want me to do better than him ...
that is why he always pushing me ...

correct me if i'm wrong k ...
take care xp

Diana said...

lolx, depends on individual ba.. i post this not becoz i hate him... i hate for wat he does only.. he is still my beloved dad.. but this does not make it easier to tell him anything.. or wat u say as can easier to talk to as i do to my mum.. both parents.. not exactly like a fren to me.. as i do not tell them everything...