http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fragile As It Seems

Often love can be define in many various ways...
diff ppl hav diff perception towards LOVE...
but how many of them really und wat is LOVE all about?

i for one...
do not und wat is it....
n wont hav this chance any time soon...
but always...
curiosities strikes..
i will tend to wan to know more how is love like...
wat feel is tht?
haha

i hav this one fren...
he had been with this gurl fren tht i know...
they are in a very stable relationship...
but just now i just came to know...
they no longer together anymore...
reasons..
i not sure y...
but i feel if the feel is not there...
just being 2gether...
is pointless....

Just maintaining a relationship is not as easy as it seems...
just seeing my sis had made this far...
8 years...
8 years with the same very person...
there is just so much tolerance, patience, n feelings towards ea other..
tht will make this couple stay with each other forever..

recently when i went back to my house....
i see the way my parents communicate....
i just find it so sweet when even my mum was angry...
my dad can still use a soft way to make my mum laugh again...
when my mum say things sarcastically....
my dad will just a more sarcastic way...
this way made my mum laugh...
i nvr find out tht my dad know how to crack jokes...
but i just find it so enjoyable tht they both can tolerate each other just by using their "Special Ways" in communicating to each other...
The way their action tell me tht they will be just fine...
i will not need to wrry as i can see tht they both love each other very much...

is like a cycle again...
they went back to the time when they both start to date..
they do stuff like most couple do...
when i see them hold hands...
i just feel so sweet....
really love see this moment each time....

to me..
love can be fragile....
coz it all depends on whether we wan it to last or not...
it can change anytime anywhere
no matter how well u find ur relationship is....
but when ur partner say its over...
it is over...
just by one word...
or a single action...
love can no longer matters...

To those who had a partner... appreciate each n every moment... coz u nvr know will this relationship last foverer?? or maybe the very nx second or minute... it is over...
i say until like the person is dying... Life is fragile... Love is also fragile..

(Diana) <3

0 comments: