http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, July 5, 2008

UPDATES for the week

There is just so much to write....
no internet connection in my hostel is just suffering...
really miss my bloggy a lot...
been missing it quite awhile...

just finished 2 midterm test today.....
came out to be just ok....
btw the tips for cb accurate.... but ob not at all.... haihz..
over ady....
so tht wan can forget bout it...
went to watch WANTED after exam...
its a great movie, luv it!
btw Angelina Jolie Just Hot n Sexy!

NOW back at home....
drank barley water prepared by my mum....
home always makes me feel comfortable...
is like everything is just prepared...
n u know u wont need to wrry bout food...
nth beats HOME SWEET HOME....

back in my room...
hearing wat i heard just now
dunno y...
now really feel....
no mood at all....
just wondering,..
did i do the rite thing...
but this step is really hard for me...
i took quite some time to decide it...
i do not know how much ppl will be involve in this thing...
n i do not wan to know the consequences...
actually i felt tht alr...
i alr knew ...
this wont keep long...
sooner or later...
it is just a matter of time...

i am just puzzle n confuse.....

i just hope nth of this brings an end to the friendship...
maybe not ending it...
it just changes the way u all treat me...

.....worried.....
i hate to be worried...
worry bout sth..
makes me old...
n yet...
my frens alr called me OLD woman...
add to my age...
haihz...

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chill...I know wat are u worried about...
Believe me, time will heals everything...
pls remember tat U're not alone k...=)
gambate~~~

Diana said...

hopefully is just tht easy...