http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Monday, June 30, 2008

I JUST WAN THE BEST FOR MYSELF

Making sure i am doing the rite thing now...
is just very important..
i dun wan to regret...
i wan to make sure all tht i am doing now...
is alr the RITE thing..

maybe this is like a task ....
a challenge to me..
to make me work harder...
everything happen with a reason...
i feel partly is becoz of my mistake also...
being doubtful...
not really sure of making the rite decisions...

furthermore...
decisions made hav to be no regrets....
but at least i do the mistake...
i now know tht i can do no more the same mistakes...

hopefully wat i going through now...
is not tht hard...
i just hav to accept wat i had done n do the best i can...
to a particular person who had this same prob as me..
i am really srry i brought u to this MESS...
i felt srry as u shud deserve better "treatment"...
but i appreciate a lot...
tht i am not alone going through this....

haha, i like wat also wan...
@.@
dun wan ppl to be in this mess but at the same time appreciate also...
haha.... XD

k la... guess i hav to add oil ady..
as my mum say...
there is nth much better i can do...
the best thing is...
just do my best....
thx mum...
thx for listening...
haha...
coz i just need someone to listen sometime...
u might not und most of my U life...
but at least i let u be part of it..
sharing with u..
makes me feel better to cope with my probs...
really appreciate it mum... luv u always =)

Sayonara

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) I felt glad tat u appreciate everything tat we did all this while...
Dun worry...We'll go through all these "together-gather" (bersama-sama)...LOL
* i know it's not funny* =P

Add oil~~

Diana said...

haha, of course i appreciate... if not i cant walk this far by myself... thx ya.. really appreciate it a lot.. btw .. haha.. is actuall funny when u say its not funny.. ahaha..

u 2 add oil ba =)