http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Misinterpretation

i hav no thought of my future..
no direction at all...

earlier i always wanted to be in sg...
as my siblings was there..
i can say hav a place to stay..
do not need to wrry bout accomodation...

i keep telling myself, my work will be there...

thn one day when i am down in sg...
suddenly a news strike...
telling me tht a place wasnt there anymore..
i thought i was no longer welcomed...
but tht time...
i still thought of other alternative...
asking around frens tht might wan to together rent a room...
at least i am not alone...

i didnt know my thinking was wrg..
wat lead me to thk any of this...

but now..
after the talking session..
i came to know tht..
is it not a place tht is the priority...
is the country where i wan to start from...
where i would like to start from?
i told her, i wan to start frm SG all the while..
but once i heard tht i no longer had a place to stay...

i totally gv up on tht thought...
she was pissed off..
saying me being silly...
thinking the wrg direction....
as i could so easily simply abandoned my future...
wat i really want..
all this while i knew SG is a much better option...
but the rental was really high...

but come to savings..
SG really could save more better than here...

haih..
although now i know i am actually welcomed...
but still...
i dun wan to thk any of it yet..
not until i end my finals..
haih either option, i still dunno wat can i do..
wat post to head to..

everyone seems to hav their own plan ahead...
i hav no clue at all..
some even secured themselves with a job..
n even a car...
haih...

dunno dunno dunno..
hope i can cont dunno...

(Diana) <3

3 comments:

pig said...

nana..dun worry so much loo...
focus on ur final 1st...

.:.@nGeliN.:. said...

haiz.. nana.. me oso same like you ony ah.. i'm as troubled as you by the uncertainties of our future...

don tink so much at the moment first lo.. concentrate on finals first ba..

togehter jia you ba.!!

love,
angel.. =)

Diana said...

reply pig pig n angel: yea, focus on studies 1st... the rest, after finals only worry ba...

thx ya guys, miss u all leh..

haih.. =)