http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, November 6, 2009

Yummy~

just made a bowl of porridge for myself..
so yummy~

just a cup of rice, a bit of water..
n tada..
a bowl of porridge was cooked..
put a bit of sesame oil
a bit of vege..
a bit of ginger..
n wala...
me porridge is ready to served..
so tasty...

~end of porridge section~

cont with...

seldom touch blog ady...
main reason, no topic to write..
another thing lazy to update also...
somehow always open a post...
didnt manage to type any words..
i alr searching the X key to close it..

short sem is filled with assg...
so pack...
nx wk will be the "shooting" day...
dunno how it will turned out to??
hopefully it will be a memorable one...

now, hav to start SM assg...
was flipping through the textbook...
looking up the competitive analysis...
make me so dizzy and drowsy...
dunno where to start...
but still hav to do...
not much time left..

gotta go do some reading thn...
ciaoz...

(Diana) <3

4 comments:

Yukon Air said...

You're still better than me. I rarely enter my blog even.

SM? Services Marketing?

Diana said...

haha... lazy ady.. plus really lack of topic..

SM= to strategic managament..
is actually called SPM= strategic planning n management, but SPM sounds like SPM.. haha, u know wat i mean.. so i prefer SM...

Yukon Air said...

I seee. LOL.
Cause I learned about Competitive Analysis in International Marketing.

Anyway, I saw your birthday photos in Facebook. (sorry sibuk just happened to click on them) I saw a guy name King? He used to be in the same class with me before in HELP. Not close though.

World is EXTREMELY small! ;)

Diana said...

re nic: ooo.. yea yea, he study in HELP.. he is my secondary fren..

yea, world kinda small.. u will know fren of the fren somehow.. haha.. everyone looks familiar..haha