http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

a Family trip

long time didnt update ady...
didnt even update my b'day party..
lazy to take the port n upload my pics..
haha..
(when i had the mood, will do it...)

this Family trip...
is only a trip to Genting..
where i and my mum watch this concert
named : Love Blossom Concert...
got Bosco, Chung Kar Yan, Bao ba, Ho Ma, Mai Xue...
the concert was not bad..
at least the crowd is kinda responsive..
more passion than it used to be..
u know la..
Malaysian kinda feel awkward to be too passionate..
most of the time dun gv face to even applause...

so overall it is a gud show..

thn the second thing i do...
wat more??
alr officially 21..
dun need me to say..
will be an officially i am an adult..
i went in n try my luck...

weekend charges higher than normal days..
bets are high...
so for me i dun play high bets..
i choose the minimum..
which is RM5 per bet..
and RM10 for the tiger machine..
the tiger machine kinda not in my side...
know how to eat my money only..
didnt spit a bit or pity me a bit..

but tht is just luck..
manage to get myself a genting World Card...
right there n thn..
but the photo..
omg..
so ugly..
take there n thn..
like zoom in to my face..
yucks...
tht person who take my photo..
really TQ to u ar~

besides this two places..
the best thing is..
manage to stay Resort World rather than 1st World hotel..
much better..
n much comfortable...

guess tht's it..
gotta get ready for a dinner soon..
hav a nice weekend everyone~
=)

muacks!

(Diana) <3

0 comments: