http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dilemma

hmmm...

i dunno wat to do is best for everyone...
like hav to fulfill everyone...
but dunno wat can i do best??

didnt really get full support...
but i know i could not be selfish..
how to get everything when things isnt rite as usual?

just take it normally i guess...
could not ask for more alr...
fair is no longer an option...

haih..
y this hav to happen now?
dunno wat to do is the worst thing...
can someone gv me a direction??
i am kinda lost...

(Diana) <3

5 comments:

婕米恩 said...

jamie gps is here...lolx
althought i dunoe wat are u talking bout..lost contact wit u quite a long time..

Diana said...

re jamie : thx la! haha, now ok ady luu~

Yukon Air said...

I'm exactly like you last time. But come to think about it, it's pretty dumb of me to think of everyone last time.

But now, screw it. I only think for myself AND people whom I'm really close with. To those am not close with, good luck to them. I don't care how they feel anymore, couldn't bother much I guess.

Take it this way, you think about them, did they ever think about you? That's something you should find out then you'll know eventually whether they are worth thinking of. Because some people are just pure.... NVM. You'll get my message. LOL.

婕米恩 said...

nick..i know wat u mean..
haha..
to survive happyly....this is wat we should do..haha

Diana said...

re nic : haha, yea.. sometimes it is not a matter of selfish.. not calling everyone, taking care of everyone..

there is things much important than everyone feelings...
is bout who i enjoyed with the most.. not just calling just becoz i need to..

totally get ur msg.. shall do tht.. haha