http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

the thing bout maids~

had a speedy weekend...
everything speeding through...
much of it is rushing to either do this or do tht..

due to my sis was back frm SG..
she actually took off one week to spent time with us..
but me being back home only at thurs..
didnt manage to really spend time as she wanted...
really sorry...
haih~

but nvm la..
u coming back soon also..
will make it up to u the nx round...

n btw..(back to my topic)
there is an additional person this week..
which is my uncle's maid..she was sent here as they are having a trip overseas..

one word for her
*Stunt*

zzz..
the whole time she is always asking where is my mum..
imagine tht..
so freaky..

suddenly when i go somewhere..
she appear frm no where..
n the first thing asking again..
where is my mum..
always says" Mum pergi ?"

zzz, keep tracking us...
most freaky is..
when i decide not to tell her i want to go out..
she suddenly came out as if she has been following me..
frightening me..
ish ish~
n again asking the same old thing..
make me feel so annoying..

LOL...now she had just left..
finally can go out peacefully..
dun need to Jaga (as in babysit her)i hav to always know where she is..
like bodyguard..
always stay behind when i actually could hav go out..

maids..
really unreliable..
a bit scary..
lucky is temporary..
not even one of my family members likes the way she acts..
weird~

okies..
enough of my story telling..
prepare to go back ady..
bb~

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

婕米恩 said...

haha..the maid looks like a kid
alwasy find "mum"

u hire joan back also won't so cham..wakaka..joking..

Diana said...

re jamie: ahahah, irritating la..

LOL, u so bad, say her mui zhai..