http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mani + Pedi~

went to manicure n pedicure yest...

really 1st time doing this things...

they will scrub ur feet nicely..
help u massage...

thn clean ur feet n etc etc..

now make me type also dun dare so hard..
scare my mani ruined..

but really easy to get smeared..
yest also kena..
now got one hole ady...
really waste my money...

nx time dun wan do ady...
wasting money..
they will put more cots if compare to making ourself...
maybe nx time do also..
ask them to put nail art..

really nice!
i like my toe wan..

girls~
interested?
RM50 for both mani n pedi...
if wan add nail art on toe nail...
plus RM10..
which means RM60 altogether..

cheap cheap~
tmr let u all see...
ahaha

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

婕米恩 said...

"gui4 fu4"
so relax.
haha

jo@n 佐安 said...

真的很贵妇。。。。
王妃就是王妃。。。。