http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sharing is Caring..

i wan to care everybody who is around me..

coz i realise sth...
n und sth recently...

everyone always doing their own things..
often they neglected wat they really hav..
for me..
i am alr one of the lucky ones...

at least i hav a family..
i hav my parents...
no matter how..
they can care for me..
take care of my daily life..

some might not hav this luckinest in their life..
tht is y they hav partner..
wat if they dun hav partner ??

they left with their frens...
frens will be their closest..
i wan to be a caring fren..

lol..
say so easy...

but of course pick n choose who to care...
lol..

if not i will be very bz...

my best fren b'day coming alr..
want to get her sth really nice...
alr had sth in mine...

but anyone accompany me to buy??
really need some opinion...
coz is not cheap leh...
how how?

who wan volunteer?
nx wk coming alr...

suddenly skip to reality..
no choice..
desperate la..
who can accompany me.???

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

jo@n 佐安 said...

i scaring after i left my comment , i need share with u ....

Diana said...

re joan: lol, no forcing de la.. u dun get my post la.. haha