http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Feel so sick~

haih..

gloomy day..
once wake up alr get scolding..

bad bad bad day..
head alr very heavy..
throat always itchy...

and yet no one und me..
no one ask or care..

just shoot me..

but...
he shud be angry..
went out whole day..
spend few hours to eat also cannot...

n my stupid assg haven finish..
cant concentrate..

zzzz...
stupid day..
hate!

(Diana) <3

0 comments: