http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My latest addiction

previousy was addited to pet society..
now changed my channel to country story..

here is the part where i luv this game very much

is actually a simple simple game... like farm town, barn buddy...
it requires u to plant ur seeds, water it.. than ta da!

u get well grown crops!
isnt it nice to see ur crops.. i like it when is time to harvest..
it means money money.. lol..
is my own garden.. like it very much..
see my small chicky.. haven become chicken yet..
it will take ages..
like 46 hours plus.. @.@

guess i wont be getting eggs soon..
here is the part, where u need to plant ur seeds again..
is a cycle..
where everything starts again..

the thing diff frm other games is tht this game hav quest..
when u finish certain quest..
u will get ur reward...

slightly better than other games..
it gives u more motivation to cont..
finsihing each quest..
rather than u plant, water, thn harvest..
where the same routine start all over again..

n money always not easy to come by...
this is better..
not really tht expensive..
still affordable...

who wan to join??
come join pls..
is a really nice game..
haha..
bad influence..

no forcing, ur wish...

enough of promoting..
nites guys!

sweet dreams as usual~
muacks muacks!

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

Yukon Air said...

Haha. I'm addicted too. I don't mind walking around the farm for hours. LOL. Though there's nothing to do.

I HATE planting corns. Took ages. Stupid quest want so much corns for what. Pffft. Not enough fertilizers. =P

If you're free water for me will ya? Cause I'll be out today will be back late. Huahuahua. Walao damn bossy. Kidding kidding.

Diana said...

re nic : LOL, same here.. will keep looking.. walking around only.. like the crops will suddenly grow fast.. haha

no prob.. i will water for u.. hehe