http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, August 21, 2009

Guilty

today woke up late as usual...
12.30pm woke up...

gv the stupid router man a call...
n know tht there is no way to get my router fixed by today..

thn decide to had lunch with my mum..
we went to the organic shop near my house..
luv the environment there..
not really expensive..

but today wat i called really does not suit my taste..
will not call tht anymore in the future..

after lunch, went to IKEA..
as my mum luvs IKEA so much..
no choice even if i dun like the place..
just to accompany my mum..

y i say guilty?

the story is when i had my tea in the cafe...
bought hot dogs and curry puff..
but my mum was standing..

so i went n get a place..
ermm...
when i saw a place empty..
in front me is a man pushing his baby chair..
he sort of passed the empty table..

i quickly rush to sit on the empty table...
he like realise the empty table n turn back..
i dun dare to looked at him..
but ask my mum to follow..

aikss...
i am so bad..
feel so guilty..
my mum kept smiling..
when i told her bout it..
she taught i do not know bout it..

but wat is done alr done..
lucky the poor man did get a place..

i really dunno where to put my face to..
later on as the crowd gets larger..

there are many more whom could not find tables n chairs..
my mum alr had the look asking me to eat faster so tht the rest could hav our place..
i on the other hand gave my mum the look...
stop rushing me..
lol..
my mum even help a man which is like nx few tables to us..
point him to chairs available near our table..

my mum just simply told me she could not stand ppl...
finding for chairs n tables..
like it is very hard for them...
ahh...
my mum really like a gud gud kid..
luv her so much..

but i did manage to helped out ..
a man with his three children..
he was lack of chairs..
which i quickly finish up my food..
thn we gave up our place..

and i helped them to carry two chairs for them towards their place..

my mum was really happy..
was smiling all the way..
she say it is a happy thing to hear ppl say thank you to u..
tht man say "thank you moi"

haha...
indeed feels better..
mum say can cover up my guilt..
lol..
true also..

a bit of helpfulness can brings ppl convenience..
and maybe a better cheerful day..
i shall learnt my lesson..

thx mum..
i did enjoy my day today..
we shall do this often..
luv u always! muacks!

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

jo@n 佐安 said...

haiyo..
DIANA first time do good thing ...
erm ....
bot bad not bad .. but lesser thatn ur mum .... wakakaka ..
bully diana then i will be very happy ...

Diana said...

re joan: LOL.. where got 1st time.. beat u..