http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Too Free ady~~

when i am too free..
i will simply think of stuff..

especially when i was sleeping..

didnt wan to think wan ar..
but also kept coming in...

i think of my grandma...
how i was always left behind just to accompany her..
n my siblings always get to go out...
but always is me left behind...

according to them i think...
they feel i can take care of her..
but who wans to be Always taking care...
how gud am i ....
also hav limit...

started all those recalling in my head..
haihz..

really too free ady...
go n think all this stupid stuff...
somemore is my late grandma...
stupid stupid stupid..
make me angry of my mum alr...
haih...
stupid me..

ok la..
tht wan dun care....
wan to distract myself with some other things..

y so free leh?
two assg done lo..
mid term over ady lo..

left with one assg and thesis haven even start yet..
not really free also..
just haven start any of this...
been schedulling nx wk shopping time tim..
gud gud..
been longing for the korean buffet ady...
and if possible bak kut teh can try also..
who wan go?
register here pls...
haha..

k lo..

really too sien ady...
kept playing games and watching movies only..
sien shi wo...
go back to my rountine ba..
nth to do also..
bb...

(Diana) <3

0 comments: