http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, July 17, 2009

Pain Pain Pain~

went for dentist appointment today...

initial obj is to get a skaling done..

through tht process...
is actually quite comfortable..
enjoying actually...

but the water tht the stupid nurse holding..
kept splashing on my face...
geram betul..
n i am wearing my specs on..

after the skaling..
i even went to the bathroom to wash my face..
yucks..
imagine blood plus water on my face..
ewww~~~

my specs is full of blood spots somemore..
eww eww~~

the story dun ends here..
i need to do a X-ray somemore..
which cause me RM70...

ended up one of my big teeth...
was rooted in a sleeping way..
meaning vertical way..
usually it shud be a standing position..
but this particular one was sleeping position..
where the root was vertical..

the dentist suggest to pull it off..
afraid it might hurt the rest..
pushing the rest..
says need surgery...??
i heard surgery also like huh??

she really gud in scaring..
is just pulling off..
but just by professionals..

in the end..
my decision is not to do anything with my tooth..
reason very simple..
no money lo..
somemore i wish to go for whitening..
which is 1k plus...

@.@ faint *.*
can dun wish anymore..
so expensive..

let it root there..
dun care..

as skaling plus the stupid x-ray alr cost me RM190...
alr no money..
haih haih..

who ask my teeth was so unhealthy..
regret tim~

(Diana) <3

3 comments:

jo@n 佐安 said...

haha , i already normal with dentist special treatment form last time ......
it normal de....
dun worry

Anonymous said...

最近牙痛的人很多,
我今天也是,
莫名其妙痛起来~

Diana said...

re jing yi: haha.. my teeth not pain.. just thtlong time didnt clean, go for scaling.. for me is" na lai pain" haha..