http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Bithday Little Bro~

lol..

little bro...

sometimes i feel he is elder than me..
as he is more mature than me, as in thinking..
but looks also...

some say he is my elder bro..
maybe becoz of his height also...

i kinda jealous of my this little bro..
who is only younger than me 2 years..

y jealous?

simple answer...
he is more erm...
get attention frm my parents?
especially frm my mum...

the Devil in me...
despise this since years ago...
i even blame my bro...
but now of course i do not...
but still the jealousy do not stop..

even when i was helping my mum in arranging the old photos..
my mum kept saying my bro was so so so cute~
the Devil in me gets angry...
lol...
so naive n lame of me..
but i angry in a playful way...

my mum knows tht..
she even say...
say him cute also cannot..
as she knows herself tht she adores him more...
u know in cantonese they call sons " zai ar zai"
wat also zai zai zai...

if my bro was not in Sg...
he will be treated like a king at home...
this is definite...

enough of some history~~

today is his B'day!
suddenly rmbered..
lol..
i know, bad sister...

almost forgotten...
10th of June....
Happy Birthday Little Bro!

i wan to emphasize Little, meaning he is younger than me..
hehe, blek...
childish!

May u enjoy ur life in Sg, as hard as it seems, u can do it!
Study Hard but study smart, n of course healthy and happy always...
n pls dun so fast get a gf...
if not i dun fren u..
LOL!

see u soon~
hugs n kisses, muacks! (erghh, a bit gross) *.*

(Diana) <3

0 comments: