http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Geram Betul~

Stupid Blog plus Stupidest Maxis!

i dunno is my lappy prob or is the Line Prob!
Screw Maxis and Streamyx for today!

geram betul!

see all this...
is wat i get after bout trying like more than 10 times in getting in to my blog...
keep showing me this kind of sign..
cacated sign..
geram geram..

n Maxis also one thing..
is it Sg Long prob or wat?
y cant call out..
gv me stupid response saying connection error...

&%^**%$$@%^@#&*@^#*@^
(haha, learnt frm Joan)

u apple, orange, watermelon, banana, durian, mangosteen!
(learnt frm Jamie, but slightly change to my version >.<)

see... keep showing me connection was interrupted or u r not connected to the net sth sth...
zzzz~~~

but lucky, it is temporary...
at least still can go in to this...
facebook Hell's Kitchen Game...
recommended by Ms Wee n Ms Goh...
lol...
shud be nice n addictive..
haven start to play yet...
but alr praising it...

k lo...
fa xie enough alr...
time to relax...

yuhuu~~

(Diana) <3

0 comments: