http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Monday, May 25, 2009

A Lucky & Funny incident (part 1)

was just happily going to 1U...
i use touchn go instead of collecting the ticket..
n straight went in to find a parking space...

while preparing to go down frm the car...
i search n find for my handbag***
it had no where to be found!!!
i kept asking Ashley...
where is my handbag as i rmb i took my hp frm the handbag n hand it to her...
we both came down frm the car...
keep searching all over the car...
still cant see the handbag...
tht time...
the thought of missing a handbag is my car got GHOST!!

how in the world i would missing a handbag,
while it is either me or Ashley could hav taken...
after some panic search..

i suddenly rmb i open my door to reach for the touch n go!!!
Alarmingly...
i just realise i dropped my handbag at tht place where i shud be collecting the parking ticket...
quickly, i was running alr...
shut the door, lock it...
barely rmb the parking place..
n off to the places where it might be the entrance...

my fren struggle to follow behind...
i keep finding the entrance...
i am so panic...
i could not rmb where is it...
my fren keep asking me to find security with motorbikes..
but none was listened to...
i cont my search until i reach the entrance...

i saw there was no handbags on tht place anymore...
i even asked some staff sitting nearby,
asking whether did they saw..
to no avail, they saw nth...
i was so disappointed as..
my purse everything was inside...
i felt like calling my parents alr...
was so panic...
i dunno wat to do...

i quietly walked up..
my fren was with this guy
a Myanmar( we guess) guy standing at the exit collecting parking tickets..
we try to tell him the incident...
but is like a "chicken talking to a duck"...
he barely und wat we had say...
he only show us a sign to wait...
n kept talking to his walkie-talkie..

soon,
a Malay guy whom i wish to call him the so called "smart" guy...
we related the story to him...
telling how i lost it...
u know wat he do?
he just stopped there with his bike..
like dunno wat to do...
as we request to open the CCTV...
he with his stupid motorbike...
drove away a bit from us, afraid for us to listen wat he say through the walkie talkie...

i was so frustrated alr at tht moment..
seeing tht he is not really willing to help!
kept saying tht it is not possible to get my handbag back alr...
so,
as i could wait no longer stand with his attitude...
i went down back to the entrance in attempt to find my handbag again...

at tht time,
another Malay guy...
this time, i got to know his name is Hairul Nizam..
he was fixing the parking tickets machine...
i waited for him...
wanted to ask for his help...
his motorbike was parked beside..

my instinct tell me to looked into his basket..
taught maybe i will see my handbag inside..
it was actually embarassing...
all the cars there...
keep looking at me..
like y am i here??
a lot of question marks on their face...

but i could not bother...
he is finally free..
i told him my incident...
he IMMEDIATELY...
ask me wat car am i driving...
tell me tht he could arrange to look into CCTV...
n dunno wat luck...

he saw his supervisor on motorbike also...
he told him again my story,
n immediately he took action...
he went up with his motorbike to look up in CCTV
as i told him it only happened bout like 10-15 min ago!

while waiting, my fren called me...
telling tht the security guards on top..
the 1st Malay guy the "smart" guy
say i would need a police report
in order to look through the CCTV!!

i was like,
told my fren, here got ppl helping me alr...
i dun need theirs...
This Hairul Nizam, accompanying me there while waiting his supervisor...
comforted me by telling me..
the location of the CCTV,
where it is a guarantee tht..
NO matter Who took it...
there will hav everything shown on the screen...
there will be no worries...
n when they found which car has taken it..
n maybe the owner do not return it...

they will Clamp their car..
or maybe staff or whoever took it,
would not get away with it...
wao~~
in my heart, i felt so thankful....
at least it make me feel more hope tht i can retrieve my handbag...

thn while i am down n my fren was up..
i am with Jusco ppl whom is Hairul Nizam where they wore tags..
my fren Ashley was with a bunch of security guards on top...
whom they are just Security GUards...
Hairul told me tht if i had lost anything...
the person i shud find is them who hav tags n are Jusco ppl...
not them...

thn the two security guards who was with my fren came down to meet us..
telling me to make Police Report..
n ask me gv them my car plate number..
i was like... =.="
their action was so slow...
Hairul alr helping me...
thn i gave only ...

even Hairul dun really bother bout them...
as i told Hairul tht is was the "smart" guy who did not wan to help
as tht time he was patroling around..
i told him tht the "smart" guy was not helpful..

just awhile..
Hairul's walkie talkie came in...
Hairul asked my name...
thn he say...
ur handbag was found...
n it is at ground floor Customer Service there...

i was so Relieved!
tht stupid two Malay guys..
run dunno go where alr...
ish...
so lucky tht i didnt rely on them in the 1st place...
geram betul!

i quickly thank Hairul,
get to know his name n so on..
kept running to the customer service..

n the best part is...
so lucky i met a good person...
who willing to return my handbag...
none was taken...
he even leave his namecard...
which he wrote

" Please give me a call when you find this handbag"

-Eddie-

haha...
being thankful..
i gave him a call..
told him thank you...

thn msg him...
as me n my fren felt is best to treat tht person a meal..
but didnt manage to...
as got to know tht he is new in town..
where he is frm Sarawak..
he came to 1U with his Korean Buddies...
blah blah blah..
details not going to tell much further..
haha

i guess tht is all for now...
lazy to further elaborate...
will cont in the nx post...

as the funny part has not been revealed yet...
LOL!!

(Diana) <3

4 comments:

Ashley said...

wakakka darling..rmmb ?? "HERE comes the supervisor" !!!!! wtf wtf hahahhaaaaa .. i am gonna rmmb this for the rest of my life..

Diana said...

LOL, yea yea, i rmb..
will post in the nx post.. too long alr... haha, nvr ending story~~

Pixie Clover said...

wow..such a long post^^..btw, next time becareful when u open ur door weh^^, u r so dangerous o, haha..luckily u met good guy that returned ur handbag^^..take care my dear!

Diana said...

yea, really lucky~~