http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, April 17, 2009

``Insecure``

just came back from steamboat...
on the way home...

felt so insecure...
keep having this thinking...
something is going to go wrong...
either the car got prob..
or my parents at home is in trouble...

keep having this thoughts...
keep thinking making me feel so scared...
came back home alr...
while opening my door...
i dunno y it could not budge...
it make my heart stop awhile..
after a hard push, it opened..
i so scared there s sth wrg...
or someone is in my house...
preparing to attack..
or maybe a gud side..
is my parents lock me out...

zzzz...
back to my room...
also dun feel save at all...
while bathing..
also thinking...
whether anyone hide in my wardrobe...
zzzz...
dunno wat i am thinking...
came out frm the bathroom...
felt so scared...

suddenly my hp rang...
scared the hell out of me....
thinking y so late still got ppl called..
found out is just a msg..
finally sitting down here....
felt mch better...
haih...
just thinking too much...
siao @.@

nites guys~~ muacks~~ ^^

(Diana) <3

4 comments:

jo@n 佐安 said...

u feel to stress recently la ..
same with me ...
always sleep till wake up with shocked ....

Diana said...

re joan: ya oh, like tht wan oh.. so scary.. but luckily can sleep..

winnie said...

Poor poor Nana, so ke lian.. That's good if there were nothing happen.. Be relax & calm down.. Dont worry so much.. Muacks!!..

Diana said...

re winnie: haha, nola, i scare myself only, i imagine those things happen, lol.. think too much ady =)