http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Monday, February 2, 2009

Wat a TERRIBLE HORRIBLE and UNFORGIVABLE day....

been quite some time since my last post...
mana tahu this is the most embarrasing wan of all....

today evening happy happy go hav dinner at mc'donald with my bestie
happy happy eat eat...
happy happy chat chat....
thn happy happy go home...

like everything seem smooth rite...
go up to car wan go home...
i sat on the car...
thn my bestie could not come in as her side is lock...
so i pandai pandai lock my side of door...
n try to reopen it again...
but i am STUCK!!
stuck in the car...
coz....
i forgot to off my headlights!!!
battery FLAT!!!

si pandai saya....
really superbly pandai...
dahlah stuck inside....
thn all this alarm noise keep ringing...
annoying sounds...
worst part i am stuck and my bestie is outside of my car!!
one IN one OUT
gosh~~~

so no choice...
hav to ring my dad .....
when finally my rescuers came...
whom not only my parents...
my UNCLE and AUNTIE came as well...
omg... so memalukan...
they come n visit my house....
now they came just to help me start my car..
besides embarassing... is still embarassing...
just imagine all my younger cousins saw me in tht state...
which is so akward yet funny for them....
so memalukan!!!

thn worst part came...
manage to start the car alr...
but But BUt BUT......
the car autolock AUTOLOCK with the KEYS inside...
how in the world will happen one thing worst and the 2nd thing worst than the first....
and my parents had no idea whether they hav a spare key at home!!
another waiting comes where my parents go home n search for spare keys....

so memalukan....
somemore in front of mcd where there is an open air area....
dunno where to put my face to....

the end of story is....
spare key found...
a lot of apologies and thank q's to my auntie n uncle family...
might hav to come out with money for the new battery
(might which means i wan to pay for it.... coz this is my 2nd time alr.... when only i will learn??? grrrrr.....)

zhen sui zhen sui...
dunno wat day is today...
so bad luck....
full of my carelessness
it happens at 1st of feb 09...
i will rmb this day...
learnt it n not committing it again...
NVR!!!!!

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuahahahahahaha.......its really make me laugh till dead....wuahahahaha...betul betul memalukan....XD...but anyway, treat it as a lesson....

diana chew said...

LOL, yala , superb embarrasing lo... hahahaha.. really big big lesson, definitely will rmb this experience... nvr commit again.. u enjoy rite? pay money leh, gv u free show to see...