http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

So called a "Day"

many things can happen in a day....
which i would not know how would i face those future happenings...

this particular day...
i just can say....
sudden bad mood keep clouding me whole day...
everything seems not smooth...
one thing 2 thing still can accept...
when this numbers keep increasing...
no matter how u see it...
it is sth..

even seeing frens around me...
smiling, laughing...
planning there cny holidays...
or maybe where they are going later....
i could not really sincerely smile....
somehow there is sth bugging me...
making me felt so down....

worst still when i am bitten ....
so geram...
nvr thought frens can play till this extend...
but forget bout it...
its over...

just 2 more days... cny is coming...
as few years back...
cny to me is like normal days...
diff thing is can get angpau and gamble only...
the rest nth much...
but this cny holiday is no holiday at all...
the following wk after cny...
is pack again with assignments, meetings, mid term....
and not forgetting grooming event....
haihz...

and btw...
to somebody :

i did not take revenge or ur so called "revenge", i really do forgot bout my duty...
and i did not purposely forgot to bring the paper work u needed.. if u still feel i am taking revenge... i hav nth to say... it is wat u think... and the thing tht i do not wan to talk... is not totally bout u... and i really did done watever i need to do by myself without ur help... is just tht i do not wan to talk... tht's all...

p/s: i get to sit on my dream car!! BMW!!!
i really do wan a BMW!! will work hard for it!

(Diana) <3