http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, February 27, 2009

End of one misery, Now start another Misery

Haha, end all the mid terms...
Now start all the assignments...
so far only done one...
by today...
hav to finish another...

aih...
really too early to be happy...
but for now...
relak la..
ahahhahaha....
at least now feel more relax...

not so stress stress...
yuhuu~~~
tmr going out...
haha..
goody...
relak relak a bit...
brain will be clearer...
n of course i will be happier... =)

the best thing of my happiness...
of course my Pet- Mellow!!
haha...
luv my pet always...
crazy with it...
so many ppl joining this pet society...
haha...
good good..

is actually not much of features game...
u only could visit other pets...
bath, play, brush, feed, and wait for them to puuu...
n thn one more thing which i like the most..
is decorating my pet house...
thn u can buy things like furnitures, clothes, food, and even change ur pets face, body and etc..
every diff festivals like cny, valentines...
there will be updates of new stuffs...
thn u can go shopping...
luv this part the most...
new things could attract ppl like me...
ahahah...

show u all a glimpse of my pet with new clothes..
haha...
open ur eyes big to look at my pet...
so adorable...
ahahhaa...

Pic 1:
saw my pet.... ahahhaha... she won the hurdle race...


LOL.... i look at this... i keep on laughing... ahaha.. three peacocks running together... ahahha.. so cute and funny.... the head so heavy but they are wearing it and runing as well..
Pic 2:
See the Power Ranger behind... lol.. shud be Masked thief... haha... watever u all wan to call.. haha.. like burglar... with a prison shirt... ahaha

Pic 3:
see my peacock head at my house kitchen... haha... peacock head plus owl face... haha... weird combination.. n plus with prison clothes.. haha.. entirely cover my pet face and head... haha.. i still luv my pet... haha ^^

Pic 4:
See my pet taking the bear bear in my pet toilet.. haha... cute~~~~
ahaha...
cant wait to play.. haha.. i wan play pet society now...
(Diana) <3





4 comments:

婕米恩 said...

haha..y u called my pet???
"yuhuu" haha..

Anonymous said...

yirr... the funniest part is 3 peacocks running together one...lol so cute~~

Diana said...

re jamie: haha, i did not... yuhuu~~ is an expression of happy.. blek.. ahahha..

re wying: haha.. yea yea... so cute and funny ^^

Anonymous said...

u r really get poisoned in this...