http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Being Alone

i luv to be alone when it comes to working on ass...
being alone makes me concentrate...
without noise or any distraction....

or i could be around ppl...
but they will be their own things...
no talking no chatting...
they do their things...
i do mine...
i luv this feeling...

hav to rush for 4 ass by this wk...
god help me...
tmr hav mid term just like every mkt students...
but i had so much deadlines to meet...
ass alr enough...
still hav society stuff...
hopefully....
we r more efficient...
less talking more doing....
thn we will be free frm all this misery...

as Ball is around the corner....
i dun wan to be piled with all this ass...
when i am going to hav fun...
just imagine hav to wrry bout ass...
when u r suppose to be enjoying....
hate tht kind of feeling...
would rather not going...
but alr paid...

haih...
gambate groupmates....
MRIP war nx wk...
for my whole clsmates...
All the best to all of us...
we will manage somehow...
just the matter of long or short...
i hope is a short...
but tht is impossible...
>.<

(Diana) <3

4 comments:

Yukon Air said...

lots of things to catch up it seems in UTAR. Good luck.

And do enjoy yourself in the ball.

Wait till I blog about my assignments. :)

Take care.

Diana said...

haha, yea yea... long sems really hectic..hopefully can finish most of it before ball...

ok, will wait for ur nx post.

u 2 take care. =)

Anonymous said...

haha..i also got a bunch of stress le..but luckily yesterday nite my boss treat my team go PUB high 1 night..XD..its really awesome..my boss say, 工作有时,娱乐有时。so sometimes when work work work till 1 limit must go out to take for a break de..the worries about the stuff while enjoying is control by ourself de..so ganbateh..haha..waiting my post also ya..now i ady work on it ady..

Diana said...

lol.. ok ok ... gambate together ba! =)