http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

a Double encounter with the tmnet guy

i keep having probs with my line recently...
making me no choice but to call up streamyx...

the 1st time, i made 4 to 5 calls...
they keep asking me the same question over n over again...
asking me my username...
asking me my name...
confirming my hp number...
thn keep asking me to make direct connection...
which i do not hav an idea how shud i do tht...
several attempts...
n still the prob haven solved...
i still cant access to internet...

i even called up my bro in sg...
asking him how to fix...
thn only i mistaken sth very important ....
my dsl light is not on....
which means is defintely not my prob but streamyx...
finally i get to call the technician to come fix...

they are very efficient...
he came n fix it rite the nx day morning...
which i am still asleep...
forced to go down...
once i on my lappie...
i cant on9...
is like sap sap sui...
once he is here...
everything fixed...

so he happily leave the house...
n i happily on9 without continuing my sleep...
later noon bout 3-4sth....
again i could not access....
zzz
this time i am frustrated...
i made a call in the evening...
just waiting to talk to tht fellow really took ages...
the most babi thing is...
they ask me to hold n dun hang up...
say wan to check system....
thn after bout 10min...
another new person attended me n say will call a technician come tmr...
zzz...
shudden had let me wait when the only thing is asking him to come tmr...
by midnight....
i tried to restart the modem...
suddenly the dsl light is stable...
n my prob solved...
i waited till bout 3am in the morning...
i made a call back to streamyx telling them i cancel the report....
luckily thing this tmnet guy being responsible...
called up again this morning to double confirmed my prob has been solved or not..
ok ....

y i am blahing this...
me typing also felt bored...
haha..
yawn yawn~~
k dun wan to talk bout tht....
my point is...
the line cause me a waste of energy and time...
but it is worth the trouble..
at least in the end i learn more on how to handle the wiring n stuff....
which i hav no clue earlier on..


last but not least...
i could not resist my pet pet...
so adorable....
hahah
kawaii~~~

(Diana) <3

2 comments:

婕米恩 said...

haha..she is sleeping..
cute ><
u always present my yuhuu food..so good.. now she going to be fat fat like her owner ad.. haha

Diana said...

LOL, haha...
coz i see ur pet pet always not full enough... hehe ^^