http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Saturday, November 8, 2008

~~ Please, please, please ~~~

Had a lot of things in mind...
but do not now how to put it into words...

haihz...
seeing her like tht...
i relly felt so useless, i dunno how to help her..
or say it this way...
she dun allow me to even approach her...
staying away frm me...
ask her one thing, answer me one thing....
or worse still...
dun answer me at all....

GOSH!!
STOP TORTURING ME!!!
where is the old u?
wat happen?
wat i hav to do to make u happy?
wat more i can do?
even i am just rite here...
sitting with u...
n yet i felt we r so far apart...
y this will happen?

how to communicate?
i alr dunno how...
wat i wan to know is, wat r u thinking rite now?
wat is bothering u?
open up to me PLEASE!
I BEG U!
wat else i can do?
say sth, Response to me!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................

(Diana) <3

0 comments: