http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Sunday, November 9, 2008

--Loving it--








my bear bear frm my besties..
presents frm my frens....
luv the cake also...
although it writes
happy mother's day,
haha

this was alr after 5 days for my b'day....
still got one present...
luv it, thx ching!
this is the present i hav ...
still got one more "patrick" at sg long...
"patrick" is a soft toy, red color dog...
dunno you all know or not
among all my presents i receive...
i receive one which i felt very meaningful...
it is a very simple present.......
but it filled with b'day wishes frm my clsmates, cds committee,and frens...
browsing through again n again...
luving it~~~
thx jamie for all the effort ya...
it is on my drawer ady...
& of course thx to all tht had written on it!!!
THX GUYS, TQ SO MUCH!!! =)


(Diana) <3

0 comments: