http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, November 28, 2008

My day just get worst still.....

Early in the morning...
receive a msg telling tht i no longer required to work in tht particular place....
ask me to return all their stuff to them...
part of me....
i actually hav no desire to work ....
but i told myself tht i shall proof to them i can be better....
but today's msg...
say it all...

i do not hav this chance nor do i hav the chance to defend myself....
i am sack just this way....
one msg says it all...

of course once i received this msg...
i felt humiliated and sad...
y of everyone...
not one hav this experience before...
but this happen to me...
i done before several jobs before....
nvr i fell down so hard before..
nvr i get scolded....
i am not saying tht i hav no faults...
i am just wondering wat is really the reason...

somebody say sth bout me?
i did something tht offended somebody?
somebody backstabbed me?
wat really did the agent told her head?
Is the agent helping me?
wat is the agent for?
y isnt she picking up my calls?
she avoiding something?
or is a bother for her to pick up?
or she felt so disappointed she dun wan to talk to me?

all this question marks...
i wanted to know but n yet afraid to know...

back home...
was just talking to my mum...
heard frm her tht my dad still thought i was working...
n he had plans to bring me to dinner...
worst still....
mums always will say is our fault...
i mean not tht she did wrgly...
but just alr in this sad mood..
still hav to listen to her lecture...
make all this so unbearable...
..............

i hate today...

(Diana) <3

1 comments:

婕米恩 said...

go to sleep, then today will gone and tomorrow will come..

forget it lar..
the job low pay and require so many things.. parking so expensive somemore..