http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Add to my Misery Day

alr i had been sacked....
to make things worst for my day...

i thought my house got robbers
and i am alone
hearing those sounds of the roof...
the roof like being opened by someone...
my 1st thought is to scream...
i screamed who is tht???!!!!!
screamed so loud...
thn i heard more movements and sound....
thn like shifting of the roof again...

i quickly went far from the toilet door...
dial my dad's hp number....
asking him to come back home rite now...
gosh!!!
asking my fren to help me call security...
my parents caught in the jam...
my mum called her fren to help...
so scary!!!!

i was like standing and dun dare to move an inch...
listening for sound...
or any movement...
i even see under my door for footsteps or any movement....

finally when my parents came home..
we take a look in my toilet roof..
nth seems to be moved...
is this a false alarm?
wat i heard is really loud n clear...
or is it just a cat?

wat happen today?
y so many things happen...
y not even one is gud...
double hate today!!!

(Diana) <3

1 comments:

婕米恩 said...

it should be either rat or cat..