http://www.emailcashpro.com

The "Space" For Me

Problems....
There are always one,
How we solve & face it,
is a matter of fact how much we want this thing to continue,
want a both side happy ending or just selfishly thinking of him or herself....
But this depends on how u think of it, nth is definitely right and wrong, tolerance and patience not many people can achieved in a balance....
Me too, is an ordinary person with different thinking with many of u, and i do hav my limits towards things tht i despise. By sharing my thoughts, it is a release for me to keep my life in a more positive way... Welcome everyone! =)

Monday, October 13, 2008

A New Beginning

A new semester...
means a new beginning...
everything start frm zero....

hmm...
i hav lots of plan for this new sem...
& the one thing i'm glad is my results is not as wat i expected to be...
i mean i am so afraid of failing again...
keep pushing myself...
worry sth tht did not happen...
really think too much...
came out i pass everything...

but this is a gud thing, make me realise i could not afford another failure...
hav to buck up ady..or i wont end up with at least a second upper honour degree...
really hav to work hard for it... frm now onwards...

to some of my frens tht failed their paper, hope they dun gv up but still strive to get a better grade as it is not end of the world ( as wat my parents said when i failed ) .... n to some tht decided to leave UTAR, take care and may one day u all will find the heart to study again...

(Diana) <3

0 comments: